Friday, 20 September 2013

I'm sorry that I'm leaving, actually... It's definitely been coming on more and more... The wrists two days ago made me realise something. But I'm not putting it down. It has no place here anymore. I'm leaving.
Zafira made me realise something a few weeks ago. She said I was doing it for attention.
Em said something last night, I got all the attention and she didn't get any when she was down.

And that made me realise that I'm a shit. I'm a little diva. I want my name worshipped among the stars.... Not really... I don't think.... Maybe I crave your attention because it's lacking so much in real life.

Real life... I'm joining it again. I'm not going to respond to any emails thrown my way. I'm not going to comment or update this (or any other) stupid blog if mine. Even my only good one that no one even looked at... The one about helping Em...

I'm a shit and I know it.

Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. when you go / if you go... i'll miss you... i wont try to stop you, i'll just say bye and watch you go because if its what you want/need then you should do it.

    just know that i will always view you as my friend.

    ReplyDelete