Saturday, 8 September 2012

Emily Thompson Character Profile

Okay, I'm hoping you liked Necklace so far, I am going to change the title after I come up with something good. Now I'm going to give you a character profile of our dear Emily Thompson!

Name: Emily Marie Thompson
Age: 14
Date of birth: 22nd of July
Occupation: Student
Discription: Emily has light brown hair and striking blue eyes. She is not one for wearing dresses so        
                    she hangs around home in her work jeans and a purple long sleeved top; occasionally,      
                    she'll wear a black cardigan too. She has always wanted an adventure but is a nerdy book 
                    worm kind of girl. She always wears black socks with her black converses with pink and 
        blue laces. Emily is tall for her age and very thin. Emily has very little friends.
Family: Mother (Nora Thompson) and father (Jerymie Thompson).

No comments:

Post a Comment