Thursday, 27 September 2012

I hate auto correct!

I hate the stupid auto correct on my iPod! I will simply be writing something and it will change it! I wrote a little story today on my master's blog (Derek Landy) and i wanted to write 'wasn't' and it put down 'wasabi I'! When I saw that I laughed and then stopped... Stared... Then suddenly a little object was flying through the air and smashing into the wall. The little object is what I am using now to write with... Also known as an iPod.

I really can not stand the auto correct on here! It might be useful sometimes but I do know how to write and spell. How about they make auto grammar? Hmmm? That'd be nice 'eh?

Please join me in my aid of destroying auto correct and ruling the world!

2 comments:

  1. I agree and what's with how hard it is to copy and paste.
    *grins*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grrrr! That was supposed to say 'Shouldn't that be a question mark?'! Stupid iPod!

      Delete