Wednesday, 5 June 2013

F***, I miss you

Have you ever tried living without your life? Without your world? Have you ever been thrown into somewhere that you thought you knew but actually, you don't know a thing about? That was me. Yesterday.
I remember looking at my lock thinking, "What the hell is my code?" After several failed attempts, I trudged to reception to re-learn my code.
I was in class later that day when I realized how long the day was. It was period five and I was falling asleep. My evil teacher who thinks that I am the best student in the world made me get up and talk about forensics. Great. Then I had exams. Better.
I haven't been the same since I left. I've been able to find four extra hours of my day, I haven't been able to sleep so I ghost the comments, I haven't been able to chill for ages (even in meditation...) nor have I been able to stop hurting my left middle finger which I think I broke. Ow.
So, f***!!! I miss you guys like crazy!!!!

On the bright side though, I haven't killed myself. That's always great. My TMS poster and bookmark arrived today, so... YAY! OMFG!! I FREAKING LOVE IT!!!! Though, it's double sided and I can't decide which side to choose to put up on my wall... Dexter Vex and a Saracen, who looks like my homegroup (tute or whatever you call it...) teacher would be watching me sleep and possibly get changed... So... On the other side is Billy-Ray... *Sighs and fangirls*So, I think I'd much rather let him watch me sleep than my teacher. Very hot guy Vs. teacher. Yep. I'm totally on the dark side. Epic.
*Kisses poster*
I love you B-R...
*Realizes Tanith is glaring*
Uh... Okay... Not a smart idea...
*Looks around nervously*

So... In other news... It's my birthday soon... Grr... I'll be fifteen and I'm giving Blogland a gift. A very special, 24hrs-ish gift. I'm going on. For the 17th of June. If one person says 'Happy Birthday!' I will throttle them. Okay? Comprende? Muchas gracias! Okay. More about my birthday. I hate it. I'm getting a pretty dress though... From eBay. Don't you just love eBay?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Southern-Belle-Civil-War-Gothic-Ball-Gown-Prom-Dress-Re-enactment-Clothing-135-S-/230985480705?pt=US_CSA_WC_Dresses&hash=item35c7ceba01
That's it. Mum, I think, is also getting me a hoop skirt to go with it, so... Yay?

3 comments:

  1. That's and AWESOME dress Death!!!!

    *Hugs Death* welcome back ... if you are

    ReplyDelete
  2. *tacklehugs*
    I miss you like crazy too!!
    To prove it, I'm even using my precious phone wifi while waiting for the bus :)

    And that dress, omgg... *.*

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least you have extra time in the day... I barely have time to miss you guys... But even if I don't think about it, I know I do. A lot.

    Yay for your poster and bookmark! Even if I'm not there, I still hope you can come back. I will try too.

    ReplyDelete