Monday, 3 June 2013

Sorry. So, So Sorry...

I'm really sorry. Really, really, really sorry but, I'm leaving. I can't afford to be on here anymore. Blogging is taking up too much of my time and I just can't deal with this anymore. There are also personal reasons that I'm doing this but I don't particularly want to go into that.

Star: You were the first person to acknolege my exsistence on here. Thank you so much for being my first ever friend on here. Thank you so much!
Nix: You are one of my bet friends on here, even if I haven't spoke to you as much as I wanted to. I'll never forget the time when you were a regular and those blog wars... *Grins*
Zath: The undying support you've given me has been... Otherworldly. You are amazing. Truly amazing. To know you in an honor and I'm happy that I got to know you.
Mara: Mars, you're amaZayn, brilLiam, 1Dful. You're my awesome little sister. I love you!
Fabi: I remember when I first met you. It was after Christmas when we had gotten wi-fi again and I was thinking, wow, that girl is taking over my job of every second comment! I was very, very jealous! I'll miss you, you crazy, metal bending friend.
Emerald: Emmy, I'll really, really, REALLY miss you! I hope the book goes well and if you kill Leo... Let's just say I'm gonna be really, really angry at you! *Huggles* I'm gonna miss you like Hell!
Chase: I know you're watching over Em and you always will. So in theory, if Emmy sees this, you'll see it too. Chase, you are one of the most amazing people I've ever met. When you were there, it was as if there was more joy around that you brought. If you did that online, I can't begin the fathom what you did to Em's life. You are just wonderful and I thank you so much for being there when you were. I can't even begin to explain what an amazing impact you had on Blogland. I admired you, yes, I actually idolized you. You were too awesome, too brilliant, too... Too wonderful and unreal. When you left our world, that was one of the hardest days of my life. I'll never forget it. Please, keep both eyes on my sister and always be there for her.
Aretha: Ari, you're just so amazing. The way you write is unbelievable. Even Niccolo (who I still swear is someone else) is amazing. You have a brilliant spark inside you and never, ever, ever let anyone tell you otherwise. You're my sister. You always will be.
Luciana: Luce, you've always been there for me, even last night when I was feeling like crap, you told me I was perfect, that I couldn't be anymore perfect. Thank you. So, so much. *Huggles*
Jubi: Remember BTD when I dared you to be Derek? That was awesome. Just brilliant. You're so amazing, so funny, so... *Thinks of words* You're too perfect for words. My friend is going to kill you for your TARDIS pen. Just thought I'd warn you.
Trip: I really felt like making a pun at you're name just there. I know I shouldn't but I did. Okay, now I should delete that and tell you how amazing, how perfect, how brilliant you are but you don't need to know. You already know. Even if I haven't told you every time I see you, I always think: Wow, isn't he just amazing?
Brad: Oh, Brad Wood. The first time I met you, you claimed to be the stalker Supreme. Scary. Scared my sh*tless. But now you've changed into an amazing person I'm proud to call my friends. You wouldn't believe how many times I've brought you up in conversation at school. My friends idolize you. Freaky, huh?
Brave: Dude, you are epic. I remember when you emailed me after everyone else was picking on you because I was standing up for you. I remember how your writing changed from the very first time I met you to now and it's just... Outstanding!
Zaffy: When I'm gone, you're gonna have to take over the sea. You can be the new Poseidon, I give you the sea now, Zaffy's sea, see? Heh, sorry, I couldn't resist. Anyway, thank you so much for being there, for collabing with me (I'll probably still post on the MC... If you guys want me to...) and our chapter can never be beaten. If it is, we'll need to make another one! You are just, pure awesomeness squashed into this girl I call my sister. How can all that amazingness fit in you? There's not enough room... *Pokes*
Misti: You're just... Wow. I can't even begin to describe what an impact you've been on my life. You're just too brilliant... *Shakes head in disbelief*
Niccolo: I swear, come back. Don't let little Alice take over. Fight it. You know you can!!!! And you are not a puppet. You. Are. Real. Like Aretha! You are amazing, even if I can't believe that you're just a name and a profile pic. You're so amazing and sweet and kind and amazing and sweet and kind and amazing and sweet and kind and amazing and sweet and kind and amazing and sweet and kind and I think you get the picture and kind.
Thrusty (or what-ever you decide to change your name to): You're amazing. Never let it change. Ever. Or I will come over and kill you with a purple Santa hat.
Val: Oh my, I thought I was insane... But watching you...? Oh dear Lord... What has SP done to you? You should really try out for the Valkyrie audition! That'd be amazing! Just like you! *Hugs*
Ieni: You're Jepic, need I say more?
Sparky: Hell, I know you'll probably never see this but I'm sorry. For that time with Lynx. If there's something that I can ever do for you... Please lemme know. You're brilliant, amazing, awesome and just... *Is lost for words*
Missy: Oh my God, are you the insanest little nutter or what? You're like the little sister I've always wanted! So beautiful and amazing and I'm gonna have to get new words soon... (Add words of awesomeness here ----->)
Lav: When you left was one of the most saddening days of my life. You were/are so brilliant and just... So joyous! I'll miss you!
(Oh crap. I've started crying...)
Rhy: Hey, I'm so sorry I don't know you better but from what I've gathered so far... You're  incredible, marvelous, stunning, surprising,unbelievable, wonderful...
Ducky: I can't believe we got stuck in a giant clam shell... *Shakes head* Only your epicness could've done that. Quack! Quack! Quack! *Grins and bows*
Eden: I know you probably don't feel the same but at the Requiem Ball, that was the time I first fell in love with you. You are so amazing, so kind and caring... You just astounded me. I know this sounds corny but, I love you and I don't think I ever have stopped loving you. (There. Said it.) This is unbelievably hard to do, to tell you that and then leave. You're amazing. I love you.
And for everyone else whom I didn't mention: You are all so brave and fantastic. Thank you all for being there for me when I needed it, for putting up with my crazy mood-swings and for saving my life. I can never repay you, no matter how much I might try. Thank you. I will never forget my time on the blog and I'll never forget any of you.

Katie, don't cry
I know you're trying your hardest
And the hardest part is letting go
Of the nights we share
Ocala is calling
And you know it's haunting
But compared to your eyes
Nothing shines quite as bright
And when we look to the sky
It's not mine, but I want it

So let's not pretend like you're alone tonight
I know he's there
And you're probably hanging out and making eyes
While across the room he stares
I'll bet he gets the nerve to walk the floor
And ask my girl to dance
She'll say yes, because these words were never easier
For me to say or her to second guess
But I guess that I can live without you
But without you I'll be miserable at best

You're all that I hoped to find in every single way
And everything I will give is everything you couldn't take
Cause nothing feels like home
You're a thousand miles away
And the hardest part of living is just taking breaths to stay
Cause I know I'm good for something
I just haven't found it yet and I need it


So let's not pretend like you're alone tonight
I know he's there
And you're probably hanging out and making eyes
While across the room he stares
I'll bet he gets the nerve to walk the floor
And ask my girl to dance
She'll say yes, because these words were never easier
For me to say or her to second guess
But I guess that I can live without you
But without you I'll be miserable at best

And this'll be the first time in a week that I'll talk to you
And I can't speak
Been three whole days since I've had sleep
Cause I dream of his lips on your cheek
And I got the point that I should leave you alone
But we both know that I'm not that strong
And I miss the lips that made me fly

So let's not pretend like you're alone tonight
I know he's there
And you're probably hanging out and making eyes
While across the room he stares
I'll bet he gets the nerve to walk the floor
And ask my girl to dance
She'll say yes, because these words were never easier
For me to say or her to second guess
But I guess that I can live without you
But without you I'll be miserable
And I can live without you
But without you I'll be miserable
And I can live without you
Oh, without you I'll be miserable at best

21 comments:

  1. Omgg.
    Death, you're perfect. And you're very brave to leave. EventhoughIreallydon'twantyouto :'(
    And if you get spammed with emails from me, I'm sorry, but I love you and I miss you.
    I'm gonna miss you.
    *hugs tightly*
    And I'll make sure you come back one day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will all miss you Death, everyone will.
    Your absence will leave a a big gaping hole in Blogland that will never be filled again... :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and you better be on Skype sometimes.
    And I admire your bravery.
    *hugs again*

    I'll probably remember something else and comment again.
    Sorry.
    But seriously, I'll miss you immensely.
    I already feel sad that you're going... True fact.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey pal, I made it.

    If you're ever in trouble, send me a message, okay?

    You'll learn soon, once and Bloglander, always a Bloglander. The part of you that grew will never go away. You have a special place in Blogland's heart, and no one will ever forget that.

    Stay strong.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you ever need or want to talk, my email's always open.

    Be good to yourself, Death, and keep strong. I'm sure you'll be missed on Blogland.

    See you around.
    And good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. O_O *Hugs*
    Oh God!!! D':
    I'd tell you not to leave but I know there's nothing I can do! *Holds tighter*
    Please at least come on once and a while! Or during the holidays!!! :'(
    Definitely continue on with the MC chapters! You are AMAZINGLY AWESOME at writing them!
    Please don't really leave! At least not permanently!
    I'm going to prove to you that Blogland won't be he same without you! I shall take up the bet!
    But till then a farewell song! You sung one now it's my turn to return the favour! I hope you read this!

    *Sings 'Without you' By David Guetta ft Usher*

    I can't win, I cant wait
    I will never win this game
    Without you, without you
    I am lost, I'm a vain,
    I will never be the same without you,
    Without you

    I won't run I won't fly
    I will never make it by without you
    Without you
    I can't rest, I can't fight
    All I need is you and I without you

    Without ...........
    You ..........
    Oh, Oh, Oh
    Yoooou, Yooooou, Yooooou
    Without ......
    Yoooou, Yooooou, Yooooou
    Without .....
    Youuuuuu

    Can't erase
    SO I'll take blame
    But I can't accept that we're estranged,
    Without you,
    Without you

    I can't quit now
    This can't be right
    I can't take one more sleepless night
    Without you,
    Without youuuuuu

    I won't soar, I won't climb
    If your not hear,
    I'm paralysed
    Without you
    Without you

    I can't look,
    I'm so blind
    I lost my heart,
    I lost my mind
    Without you
    Without... You
    Oh, Oh, Oh
    Yoooou, Yooooou, Yooooou
    Without
    Yoooou, Yooooou, Yooooou
    Without
    Yoooou, Yooooou, Yooooou

    I am lost,
    I am a vain
    I will never be that same
    Without you
    Without youuuu
    Without youuuu
    Without youuuu
    Without youuuu
    Without youuuu

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRWM4-P9HkI
    Please lissen to it ... it's the lyrics version

    D': *Continues to hold* I'm NEVER going to let go of you! :'(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh God, Death...

    I... I really don't know what to say.

    You're my amaZayn bestie. My BTD buddy. But most of all, you're my sister. And when I have a sister... I never leave her go.

    You're so brave for leaving. We'll miss you so much. I'll miss coming on and seeing your comments all over the place... and I'll miss you. *hugs tightly*

    You better email me and let me know how you're going, okay? If you don't, I'll spam your inbox. I love you. *hugs* xx

    Stay strong.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I've only talked to you once, but that was enough for me to know how much you are loved in Blogland :) I love everyone here, including the people I don't really know, so I know that I will miss you! Good luck and stay strong. *snugglehugs*

    ReplyDelete
  9. So, I had a lot of messages and e-mails about this.

    I won't say I'm at all surprised or anything, I've been waiting for a post like this from you for a while. I've noticed changes in how you are, and it bugs me that it took me so long to say anything.

    I could tell you that I'm not hurt by how you and i started off. i could say I don't care. I could just laugh.
    But never in a million years would I tell you such lies. I want to tell you how perfect you are, but words aren't of any use there, really.

    Always be here for you. E-mail me as often as you can, because saying goodbye isn't something I ever plan on saying. Goodbye means leaving for good, and that means forgetting. And never will I forget a girl who changed me in the way that you (along with others) have.

    I love you, gorgeous. Try not to deprive the world of that dazzling smile of yours. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I WAS IN THE LUNCH QUEUE AND I SAW I'D GOT AN EMAIL BECAUSE MY PHNE NOTIFIED ME AND IT WAS YOUR EMAIL SO I WENT AND READ YOUR BLOG ON MY PHONE AND THEN I GOT MY PHONE CONFISCATED AND IT WAS ALLLLLLL BECAUSE OF YOU. :P

    Actually, it was all because of me, but whatevs. XD

    *hugs* I would tell you not to leave, but . . . I can understand that blogging is taking up too much of your time, so. :/

    I'll miss reading your comments. :( I never actually TALK to you, though. DAMN TIME ZONES.
    But I will miss you. :( I miss your comments when you don't come on and so I don't read them. We'll all miss you. :( See above comments for proof. :)

    Anyway, we never email, so seeing as we never get to talk and I won't see you on the blog anymore, I THINK WE SHOULD START.

    I will start. *nods* But it'll probably talk me like hours, because I get sidetracked that easy and I have homework. :P

    If you ever need to speak to someone . . . then you'd better email someone like Scáth or Ari or someone, because they'll be superb with their replies and will actually be HELPFUL, unlike me. So I wouldn't advise emailing me, because anything I say will be rubbish. However, if you DO decide to email me, I will do my very best to formulate good answerness and be helpful and yes. I will fail. But yeah. :)

    I hope you'll come back on again some day in the future, but if you never do . . . you'll always be a part of Blogland for me and everyone who knew you. Nothing can change that. :) Bloglandians that haven't been regs for a year are still in my head when I think of Blogland. You'll still be in my head. :)

    Plus . . . Those fantastic compliments up there are not necessarily not true, because my blogfriends who aren't you are AWESOME, but my blogfriend who is you is AWESOME TOO. *hugs* You're amazing. Don't you forget it. :)

    . . . I just started writing #ChaseForBookNine there before remembering I didn't need to. :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so sorry you're leaving:( *hugs*
    Good luck with your life, because you're just amazing and you'll be missed a lot:(
    *ninjaeroplanetacklehugs*

    ReplyDelete
  12. They were good times, dear Death Rose.
    I'm also here if you need to talk to anyone amazing...
    Stay strong.

    ReplyDelete
  13. SDFwer?asrtyghj, UIO'kl;kl; nm,uioasdasd tyuiopyui rtyiopiop. UIOrty'asd vbnwerwerbnm qweiopbnmsdfwerdfgyuikl; jklbnmiopqweuiobnmfgh tyuiopyui. UIO qweuioasdghj uiorty sdfuiosdfbnm'rty ghj?ascvbwer rtyiop vbnwer rtyghjuioasd qwe?astyu, vbnyuirty UIO yuibnmsdfwerertasdrty?asbnmsdf ?asbnmsdf ertwerasdop?werxcvrty tyuiopyuiert sdfwerxcvuioasduioiopnm,. NM<?astyu rtyghjwer DFGiopertxcvwer vbnwer qweuiortyghj tyuiopyui.

    [hugs]

    UIO ghjiopop?wer rtyghjuiobnmfghasd fghwerrty vbnwerrtyrtywerert asdiopiopbnm.

    #ChaseForBook9

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey, hey, hey. Don't cry. *hugs tight* I may not have always been around, but I've never really left. Dont miss me, we'll talk again soon! :) Email, okay?

    Don't forget in the darkest moments, you have friends who love you. Whenever you need us, we'll be here for you. Good luck! *hugs again*

    PS: Sorry, didn't finish writing the first one, so I made a new comment. Got a bit sidetracked...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awh!
    Tell your friends
    "Hi, wonderful weather where having?"
    *Gives the BIGGEST HUG EVER*
    Bye Death.
    I will miss you.
    Hope you come back on!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Death I'm n ot going to lie but I wish you'd stay...But I'm not going to keep saying it and wait until you come back...I'm actually crying. Back in a second...*hugs tightly* We will all miss you and we will never forget you...You've been a great friend even though we didn't know each other that well...*hugs* Goodbye...

    ReplyDelete
  18. There was a tear to my eye when reading that I'm not gonna lie.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I know I know I'm late. Sorry. I had no idea... *slaps self* [to self, muttering] Pull yourself together man!

    Thank you Death, you've just made my evening. Well my week really, but it's the evening so you know... But true story, that name is based on a pun! Kind of, it's about my own clumsiness. But even though everyone else has already said similar things and I don't know you as well as them, we're always here. Always a few clicks away. I'm not gonna lie, I don't want you to leave, but if it's for your best interests who am I to oppose it? I'm not a people person. By which I mean I don't remember people well, not that I don't like them. But I'm definitely gonna remember you.

    Golden God, I'm all over the place... I should wrap this up, I'm just rambling really.

    Until we meet again Death. *Salutes casually* Don't do anything stupid while you're away. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete