Death's ears rang loudly as the mentalist tried to hack into her head. "I know, I know... Nothin can be done, I'm not like the others and I'm gonna to have to take this, this and this, right?"
The doctor sighed and rubbed his tired green eyes. "Im not goin to put you on anything." He said with another sigh, "if I can't get in, no one can."
Death jumped up from the chair that looked like it belonged in a dentists, "THEN WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME?!" She screeched. "I NEED TO BLOODY KNOW! WHY AM I LIKE THIS?!" Death started sobbing and heard a car alarm in the distance.
"I don't know..." The mentalist looked at his white smock and must have thought better of his clothing. He walked over to a changing curtain with his unusally long legs and said, "I think Doctor Nye can help."
No comments:
Post a Comment