Tuesday, 5 March 2013

Summer Willow

Hey all! This post here is for Summer Willow (as the top says) and I just had to change it because it had an 'i' between the 'l' and the 'o'!
*Facepalm*

So, the reason for this really random post is because I am looking up ways to ask a guy named Asher out to the deb (presentation ball or prom) and then I look in my tab and see... Inbox (email) 7 new emails. I press the tab and all of them are comments from Summer... I'm not used to people commenting on this... They haven't for a long, long, long time! And she continuously sets her bed on fire... Pyromaniacs....

What have I been doing? I was canoeing all day today, I'm tired, cold, sore, tired, tired, bored... wet...
*Shudders*
Uh, I've learnt the new Skulduggery Pleasant title is Skulduggery Pleasant: Last Stand of Dead Men. I swear to good, Skulduggery better lose his legs! I don't want him to die!!! OR GHASTLY!! MAINLY GHASTLY!!!!! I LOVE GHASTLY!!!!! DON'T DIE GHASTLY!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!
And it says 'of Dead Men' not 'of THE Dead Men'... I swear to you Golden God, if you kill my wonderful men, I will walk to Ireland and slap your computer.... I am a stalker... I know where you, Les Stroud, Mr. Cathcart, you, and many other people live....

Okay, I'm about to fall over from sleepiness..
BYE!!!
*Hugs Summer Willow*

3 comments:

  1. *giggles*
    Thanks!
    Congrats on the prom guy!
    *sets fire to her bedroom*
    OH COME ON!
    Gotta go! Please post and thanks again!
    *hugs Death. And the Grim Reaper*
    Hey Skulduggery!
    Grim Reaper: I am not Skulduggery.
    What ever. Help me put out my bedroom.
    Grim: OK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI death
    you probably don't remember me but we talked ....once
    Any way summer told me to look on your blog.
    Bye
    (still not entirely sure why she sets her bed on fire)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK! My bed is no longer on fire and is less flammable.
    YAY!
    Grim is still cleaning up but...
    Oh BYE GRIMMY!
    Yeah.
    Bye Death!
    Your Fanfics are awesome by the way.
    *sets up camp for next one*

    ReplyDelete