Thursday, 4 April 2013

Coco

This is Coco. She is three years old, he birthday is on the 30th of September. She is a Maltese Shi Tzu cross Pekingese. She is cute. She is my Christmas present from a few years back because I was very attached to Rossi, our Belgian Sheppard that had to be put down because he was aggressive. And before him, Lady, our other Belgian Sheppard. My first true loss in this world.

Do you see her heart? Her black heart? We are one, that dog and I...

My darling has many different names. Baby, Clacker-licker (yes, it is what you think it means... Dad loves that one), EFBOD (Evil Fluff Ball Of Doom), Cokes, Cocopuppa, Cocopups, Fuzzball and her newest one is Bubbles or Bubblsh! Oh, and there is also Baby-Girl! She is my Bubby girl!

That is my yellow bed, yes, my shoes and my little brother's school bag!

4 comments:

  1. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

    SHE'S ADORIABLE!!!! AND YES I SEE HER BIG BLACK HEART!!!! <3 XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHE'S SO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!
    I SEE HER BIG BLACK HEART!
    *hugs everyone really tightly*

    ReplyDelete