Sunday, 7 April 2013

Tanith, Night 1

Okay, I got enthused. Don't mess with me when I am enthused... Enthused? That is a strange word. The Oxford dictionary-

NO! I am not going to procrastinate. I drew Remnant Tanith from the back of TMS, I was... Motivated... This is what I did in three hours.



Yes, she looks like a guy. I know. I really do. It is because of the shading on her top lip which I shall fix up later.

9 comments:

  1. Holy mother of god, that nose...

    Thumbs up, very well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It took me about a hour and a half! I swear the photos make that nose look twenty times better than it is!

      Delete
    2. O_O

      THE NOSE!!!!! HOLY **** IT'S AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!

      That NOSE is AMAZING!!!

      And yes noses I swear are the hardest part of the face to draw!!!

      And I love the black eyes!!!

      In total the picture is
      BEOND AWESOME!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  2. *__*

    *is dead with the gloriness of it all*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very impressive. Very, very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool and evil and WOW. [nods]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool
    Better than what I managed in about double that time drawing a swan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Truly amazing!! You are so good at drawing!!!

    ReplyDelete