Sunday, 7 April 2013

Skulduggery Pleasant

Well, in art, a long, long time ago, I was happily sitting in my little secluded desk, the furthest from the rest of the class, naturally, I heard the teacher start taking about our next graphic design project. "Blah, blah, computers, blah, blah, any t-shirt design you can think of-"
My head snapped up from my work book where I was drawing little... I don't know, little somethings, and looked at the teacher. Skulduggery, flashed into my mind.
"Dannielle, did I say something out of place?" My teacher asked. I didn't tend to look up during class. I just grinned at her. The teacher continued on and said to make a draft in our books. I got a photo, similar to Nix's and started drawing.
I could not bear to leave this picture half finished... This is what I created in two weeks.


They are exactly the same drawing, just on slightly different angles!

3 comments:

  1. COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    XD I love the writing! It so soots Skulduggery!
    And the picture is AMAZING !!!

    ReplyDelete