Saturday, 13 October 2012

Fan Fic IV

Firstly, I would like to thank Mistical Future for reading this and always putting a smile on my face! And also Lucy, who has convinced me to go back onto Derek's blog!
Thanks guys!!

Death took a deep breath and opened the door of the Jeep. The bright sunlight hit her like a blow to the head. She recoiled and a cool hand pressed against her neck.
"Use these," Dusk said and gave Death a pair of sleek sunnies that look like the sun glasses that the Men in Black wear. "You haven't seen the sun since two weeks ago and you must be a little sensitive."
Death looked around and saw Dusk's handsome face. She patted his cheek gently. "Thanks. I will be back in twenty minutes. I'll call you otherwise." And with that, Death jumped out of the cool car into the warm Roarhaven sun.

Death walked into the Sanctuary like she was supposed to be there. The thin administrator scurried up to her and asked, "Hi! I am Aqua Warning! I am the new administrator!" She held her hand out and Death shook it twice.
"Hello Aqua, I am Death Rose. I have been asked to document the artifacts in the Respotory." Death said lightly with a slight smile. She loved lying, almost as much as she loved murder. She smiled as she remembered a situation where she had to do both...

The light blue sky was hidden behind the dark grey clouds. Thunder rumbled in the distance and birds screeched at each other. The cars hurried along the slick road and the lamps reflected on the water that covered the street. Wet pedestrians hurried along the side of the road and cringed every time a car went passed and sprayed water at them.
"Did you even hear what I was saying?" Steven Riseborugh asked. Petty mortal... He had sandy blonde hair and grey eyes that always reminded Death of a stormy ocean. His cobalt blue pin strip suit was too small for him and made him buldge in all the wrong places.
"Yes, you want me to kill Little Miss Shadows because she cheated on you and blah, blah, blah..." Death looked at Steven and saw his shocked face.
"How did you...?" He trailed off in bewilderment.
"I have sensitives all over the place, you know. People who tell the future?" Death looked at an old lady whose withered face looked like a dried apricot. Her light grey hair poofed all around her small face.
"I didn't say that but yes, I need you to kill her for me." Steven looked embarrassed.
"And I was actually telling a lie there. No one trusts me, except those who are stupid enough to..." Death smiled and shivered in her white leather jacket.

No more than two hours later, Miss Shadows was dead.

The administrator inturrupted her thoughts, just as they were getting good. "So, who do you work for?"

2 comments:

  1. COOL!!!!!!!!!!

    MUST READ THE NEXT ONE!!!

    *Misty leaves to read the next one*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and thanx for mentioning me!!! And it's no problem! I'm glade I made you smile!!! I LOVE making people happy!!! :D YAY SMILY FACES ALL AROUND!!!

    ReplyDelete