I have been asked again and again about why I have left Derek's blog... The answer is that I feel responsible for what has happened to Blogland. I fear that I have killed it... There has been less than 400 comments in two days, that would be easily 1000 by now and ever since I have came on, there has been a bad "taste" in Blogland.
I have always been given the burden of the troubles in my family so I automatically thought that it was my fault... Why am I talking in past tense? I still believe this!!
Okay, so Misty and Lola, I thank you for keeping in contact with me!
Death, school just started. Maybe people are busy? I haven't been commenting much, but it has nothing to do with you or anyone there. I just have less time for it now that half the day is taken up.
ReplyDeleteYes i agree with Eve! i do have school on! it's the first week and we have a draft due on monday! and it's a group assingment so we can only do it in class!!! DAM YOU TEACHERS!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd i't no problem keeping in contact with you! Because your AWESOME! And it's easy to keep in contact with AWESOME people!!! Such as you!
Hiya!
ReplyDeleteI think the reason everybody kinda disappeared was :
1. In Australia it's back to school,
2. In NZ it's the holidays (I had no internet in Wellington).
3. umm I don't know what time it is in America, Ireland etc.
But whatever the reasons it definately WAS NOT you.
I've kinda (accidently)left Blogland as well over the last few weeks. But I shall return soon!
That's all... Byeeeeeeeeeee!
Just so you know, the holidays always have more people on because Mist and Sparky are back, and they're on a lot. So when people see they're on, they comment.
ReplyDeleteNothing to do with you
Death, I saw your comment on the blog. So what? School is school. Blogland is always going to be a bit deserted when school starts, because we have to get used to the school routine all over again.
ReplyDeleteAnd why would someone deliberately stay off the blog just because of one person?