Tuesday, 9 October 2012

Fan fic

Death stood over Layla Shadow's small, weak, limp body. Death's brown hair swung in her face and she flipped it behind her ear. She grabbed her small, white leather jacket off the ground and sainted off into the night.

"Layla Shadow has been murdered?" Demon Fire asked in a high voice. His dark eyes were clouded with confusion.
"Yes, I masked man killed her and he almost killed me too but I was too quick for him." Death sighed and lookked at her brother. Demon's dark hair was spiked and had a streak of red through the center.
"So," Demon winced. "She was just found there and she had he neck sliced?"
"Yes," Death said patiently. She looked at her nails and saw there was blood underneath them. Last night was too sloppy, she thought. She was going to get caught... She could feel it.
"And you were the only witness?"
Death ignored his question and sighed. "For a brother, you are very annoying."
Demon grinned. "That's what bros are for!"

Death stood up and realized she was in a coffee shop. She forgot about what mortals thought as dangerous. "Fire, I mean that she was spitting blood, she was that happy." Death said and nudged her brother in the ribs.
"Yes, so happy..." He agreed in a monotone.
Death grabbed her coffee and and looked at the brown coffee shop. There were children, old women and young men.
There was a seventeen year old girl, her light hair in a ponytail, who had caught Demon's blue eye. He smiled and sat back down. "I think I might stay a while longer..." He trailed off and stared at the young girl.
Death grinned. "I see, I will call you tonight." She said and walked into the warm Dublin sun. She didn't have a care in the world at that very second. She didn't even notice the Bentley following her.

1 comment:

  1. Cool!!!!! Exciting!!!! Intaresting!!!!!!
    I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete